This all-inclusive two-day competitive catch and release fishing tournament is designed for recreational and avid anglers alike. Anglers are invited with or without their own boats and will be supplied with all necessary tackle and equipment. “The Slam” is the accomplishment of landing three designated species by one angler in the same day. For those of us in the Northeast this means a combination of Striped Bass, Bluefish, Bonito, and/or False Albacore. Nantucket is one of those rare special places where a Slam is attainable.
Here are ways you can help “Catch the Cure for Cystic Fibrosis”:
1. Join us in September and register as an angler, guest or BYOB&T.
2. Participate as a captain and donate your boat & time
3. Donate an item to our live or silent auction.
4. Make a fully tax-deductible donation
5. Purchase a full or half page tax deductible acknowledgement in our event program.
Thank you for helping us “Catch the Cure for Cystic Fibrosis”.